Friday, July 15, 2011

p/s : i love you

mr. love !


You may never know how important you are to me or how much I care for you, but you are and you will always be. Bear in mind that I couldnt afford to lose someone I've learned to care about so much.






we always have our ups & downs, but we always breakthrough. I know how much you love, but do you know how much i love u? I love you more than anything else in this world. I hope you know that, when i see you, my heart beats faster, every second i look into ur eyes i think about all the good times between us. People might think im crazy but they dont know i just wanted to tell you... I'M CRAZY FOR YOU!!!






I love you, not because of what you have but because of what I feels.. I care for you, not because you need care but because I want to.. I'm always here for you, not because i wan't you to be with me but because i want to be with you..






Can i keep you and never let you go? Can i hold your hand and hug you tight? Can i tell the world how lucky i am so have you in my life? or simply, can you be mine for the rest of my life?












p/s : my dear, stay strong n struggle for the goal so that we can live happily 4ever ! miss you:)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...