Tuesday, August 9, 2011

heart you yayang !

You came into my life on a simple way,
Told me you love me almost everyday,
Showed me happiness and made me smile,
I started to love you after a while,
My wish is that our love is never die,
I wish that from the day we gave us a try,
When i woke up in this morning you were on my mind,
Love you completely although they say love is blind,
Forever your's is how i feel,
I trust you completely for real.


yayang,
iloveyou
missyou banyakbanyak
<3
sorry ! :)




p/s : doakan hubungan kite kekal selamanye , aminn. insyaallah <3

5 comments:

~naddy~ said...

amenn. :)

~naddy~ said...

amenn. :)

syiera rahim said...

mekaseh sayang :)

Nur Farah Hani said...

semoge kekal n bahagia buat selamanya syiera... ;p

syiera rahim said...

@fara : thanx dear :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...